If you are preparing yourself to learn the Japanese language then this card set will be helpful to you. You will get to know about the basic things of this language. Japanese Syllabary - Hiragana is designed in such a way that will help you to learn the language easily and the pictures of the cards will help you to memorise the words quickly!
The Hiragana characters are printed on the one side of these cards and the other side shows the example words. These items are very effective and useful for the students who are going to start learning the Japanese language. The valuable information of these items is really beneficial for the learners as they will be able to learn the language effortlessly. These items are easy to carry and you can take these papers with yourself wherever you are going and you can practice your lessons there.
- 104 flashcards collect all Japanese Hiragana characters (including Monographs, Digraphs and Diacritics), this card set is a perfect study tool for beginners in Japanese
- One side displays a character, the other side displays its Romaji, stroke-order diagrams, Katakana equivalent and example words
- 317 example words
- Product includes the table of Hiragana sheet
- Card orientation: landscape
- Card size: 89 x 63.5 mm
- Box size: W: 67 x H: 91 x D: 41 mm
- ISBN: 9789881450951